My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / dimanche, septembre 28, 2003


    25.9.2003
    hey bloggie! I finally finished all my exams just now…as usual, I kinda screw up the second qn….my time-management really bad…and I’m quite scared I wun score well for the comparison even though I spent a large portion of my time doing it…and so sad…in the second poem, I couldn’t see that the house was likened to a boat moving down the river…I really thought it was ppl sailing down the stormy river…this is one of my probs as well: MISINTEPRETATION….hope I’ll still get the marks for the analysis…hope I picked out the right comparisons…anyway, shant tok abt lit anymore…just hope I’ll do ok…hope my results aren’t disastrous…yea and hope my teammates do well as well…still miss the team….and of cos I need the exercise…since the 2.4km run for napfa test, I haven’t run at all….i think my whole body full of fats now…I think I better go and work out….or at least go run at bedok reservoir during the weekends…if not, I cant imagine what will happen…I always feel very good in the weeks running up to the napfa test cos I think I’m confident that I can run rather fast…then after the napfa test, I’ll just slack like nobody’s business…dint really go out but being stuck at home studying made me eat a lot…especially during the sept holidays…I think I went out of the house only once…felt so cooped up…so I had to make myself happier by eating…before I know, I would haf finished a whole packet of chips all by myself….sadz…better not do this anymore…wun want to look like an elephant in my Grad Nite fotos…hehe…k think I better go now…tmr waking up quite early to go out with trina, angel and huiyu…so long nv go out, so tmr we’r gg to party! Woo-hoo….

    28.9.03
    hmm…my modem cant make it so I type what I wanna say in my blog in Microsoft word…then go sch go post in my blog…anyway, I haf so much to say becos I had a very fruitful weekend…think it’s the first time I went out for 3 consecutive days…3 long days…weekends had always seemed to pass so fast without me knowing…but the last 3 days, time seemed to haf stopped for me to enjoy myself before I bury myself in my books again…woo-hoo! K better go on to what happened the last 3 days…

    Friday…
    Woke up ard 7 plus in the morning…quite excited abt the lunch at seoul garden but time like passed very slow…so, watched channel newasia…watch and watch…then got this prog “Love: Singapore Style”…looked quite interesting…then watch…then yay! the time for me to get ready to go out finally came…but my sis wanna listen to some malay song on the comp…so me on the comp for a while to let her listen….in the end me ended up rushing cos me thought me gg to be late…but in the end, I was the first one there…was just standing at one of the pillars at city hall MRT, typing a msg to huiyu, angel and trina….suddenly saw chuan yang….but dint call out at first cos me quite blind without my specs…summore the msg that I typed to my frens was to tell them that I’m wearing black[so that they can find me when they come instead of me looking out for them, cos I couldn’t even see the features on ppl’s faces]…yea but as he walked, then I confirmed it was chuan yang…he was also waiting for his fren…after abt 10 mins, he left cos he fren came oredi…so me still there waiting for my 3 frens…finally, 5 mins later, they came…so we walked to marina square…haha we were seoul garden’s first batch of customers….had the whole restaurant to ourselves…if I’m not wrong, the next couple only came in like 1 hr later…then got pizza…although the serving quite small and some parts of the crust were black, the pizza not bad…ate and ate and ate…then cannot make it oredi…so we walked ard marina sq…huiyu tried on a dress…but in the end she nv buy…dint walk for long cos we were kinda sleepy so we went to angel’s place…watched “turn left turn right” and “pirates of the carribean” on angel’s comp…her comp damn cool…she just bought a new PC…both mouse and keyboard cordless…oh yea, the way we watched the movies, so stupid…esp for “turn left turn right”…just watched the first 15 mins and last 15 mins…for the pirate movie we watched more…but when we reach the parts where there were no action, we just forwarded it…but the pirate movie not bad lar…k that kinda sums up my day…so shagged when I reached home…just went to sleep…

    Saturday…
    Woke up early again…cos my house can nv be quiet…heard my family members discussing sum stuff…then just joined in…oh yea, I said sth abt gg to Mustafa Centre…but my dad said “not today”…then suddenly, my mum suggested visiting my aunt…she broke her leg while in the toilet…2 mths using crutches…so my mum tot it’d b nice to visit and kept her company…my mum ended up whipping some dishes at my aunt’s house…haha we kinda added noise to her home….cos her daughters had gone out and her husband had gone to fetch his mum…hehe quite fun lar…we were there until 10 plus at nite…on my way back, hp beeped…msg from Eunice…she suggested gg to jog or picnic…actually, I was thinking I shdn’t go in case I’ll feel too shagged throughout the wkend…but Eunice said we were gg to watch the sunrise together…of cos I dint turn down the offer…then Eunice told me what time to meet and stuff…I tot it was quite early but since we must catch the sunrise, I said ok…it was 11 plus…tired but I watched the Korean show on ch u b4 gg to sleep…that stupid xiuqing so evil….sick…and the way she cries…so disgusting…like having fits…after the show just went to bed…cos I know a brand new exciting day was awaiting me…

    Sunday…
    Woke up early…earliest in this wk…woke up at 5am…made tuna sandwiches…my fingers weren’t cooperating…so slow…probably still in slumberland…after bathing and stuff, rushed out of the house…was running late…and the bus had to zoom past me…so sick…reached parkway bus stop at 6.50am…so sad, the sun was already up…but of cos we went on with the picnic…haha funny we nv sit on the ground mat…just sat on one of the benches and started eating what we brought…quite fun lar….we chatted while eating…after that played Frisbee…then we just walked along the beach…s’pore beaches really cant make it…argh I wanna go to Pulau Redang [so sad our almost confirmed team trip to redang was called off becos of SARS]…then we reached the jetty [not Bedok jetty]…just then, we saw the city skyscrapers…then the ambitious suggested walking there…I even said we cd get there in 20mins at first…of cos nobody blived me…so in the end, we started walking towards the CBD area with different motives: me to prove that we cd walk there in less than an hr; ying ling, zihui and Eunice to prove that we’d take much longer…haha so we walked and walked and walked….walked until the end of east coast then the track leading to Benjamin Sheares bridge had to closed cos of construction of kallang-paya lebar expressway…we had to detour to the tanjong rhu area and walked thru the condos…sick but I told myself I had to do it even if I cdn’t do it in 1hr…by now, the sun was already showing its mighty powers…but quite funny…sth got stucked onto my sandals so I stopped to c what was it…zihui and Eunice also stopped but ying ling just walked on…her legs were already functioning in auto mode…cdnt stop…haha…then we reached the brigde in front of the indoor stadium…took pic…and walked again…walked and walked….nv-ending…walked thru nicoll highway…and reached concourse….so we knew suntec city was near…finally, after hours and hours of walking, we reached suntec city…wow…such an amazing feat, esp on a hot day! I was so thirsty then I finished my iced milo at McDonald’s in less than 5 mins…we just sat there…so tired…but we dint sit for long…walked ard in suntec…ying ling wanted to go to San Bookshop so we headed there…me dint really haf anything to look for at the bkshop, so me and Eunice decided to go to THISFashion…just wanted to haf a look ard but we ended up trying on sum clothes…haha ying ling what I tried on made me look very oriental…quite happy but me dint buy the stuff of cos…just window-shopping…but I thought the top and the skirt were quite nice…actually I was so scared I cdn’t fit into the clothes cos stuff from THISFashion had always been so miniature…after trying on the clothes, Eunice decided to buy a black top…from there, we went to the toilet b4 heading home…but sth splashed onto zihui’s berms…so we walked back to THISFashion to choose a pair of shorts for zihui…after that, we finally headed home…haha it was such a tiring day! So many things happened! But I dun regret gg thru all this becos I know I was spending quality time with my friends and relatives during the wkend…thanks peeps, for making my day, or rather “days”… hope wun haf muscle ache tmr…too lazy to soak my feet in warm water when I got home…just slept once I reached home… k better go… tmr got sch…



    I painted my dreams at 10:40 PM