/ lundi, octobre 13, 2003
12.10.2003
hey bloggie! I’m typing in Microsoft word again…think Monday got sch so I’ll post this in my blog…well, actually waiting for the turkey vs England game…still got 50 mins more…hmm, I think yesterday was very enjoyable…even though not the whole class went for the lunch at parkway, I was very happy to lunch with my cg mates…we had fun…and I was kinda surprised looking at the whole swensen’s occupied by TJCians…haha exaggerating actually…got a few tables here and there that weren’t occupied by us but most of the customers there during lunchtime were TJCians…yeah had our lunch and after that, we dropped by at Jasmine’s house to take a look at her Grad Nite gown. The gown was fantastic…suits her…well, then we just sat at her living room and chatted until abt 7pm…haha we kinda tok nonsense but we tried to predict who will we who in future…like who’s gg to get married the earliest, who’s gg to be the most diva-ish…hehe quite fun…and I got to know my cg mates much better…I dint even know that Bowen wants to keep his hair long!!! Anyway, what’s most important is I did have fun yesterday with my gal frens at Jasmine’s house…of cos after that we headed home…as usual, I’d be taking the bus with Ying Ling and Jia Dai…when both of them alighted, I just thought: I wont be able to this anymore. The days when we go back together after sch are over…even if we do go back together after our A level papers, it wun be the same cos it’s not like 5 times a days that we’ll be seeing each other. Then, I thought again: all this is part and parcel of life…we cant expect things to stay the same forever. We will take different routes to further our studies…work…build families…it’s all gg to be so different from now…But then again, we’ll still be friends, although we may not be able to meet everyday…I’ll still remember my classmates in 3302…hmm perhaps I shd type a lil msg for some of you…dunno who’ll drop by to c my blog but I’ll just type sum msgs…relax ppl, if I dun type a customized msg for u, that doesn’t mean u are nothing to me, becos I know each and everyone in 3302 has contributed to the fulfilling yrs I have had in TJ.
Zihui:
Hey, I’m sorry I’m not replying ur pcard…will do thru dis so I hope u do drop by…hmm, I’m really thankful to the Almighty for having been blessed with such a great friend as u…although we may not agree on certain things occasionally, I think u have such a discovery for me…I mean, like I’f told u b4, I dint even know u existed in 2002…yea knew u were zihui but dint bother to find out abt u…silly me cos I’f been slower than others in discovering what a treasure u are…haha does it sound very mushy? Hehe dunno y just feel like saying these stuff. Think u’r one who’s sensitive to other’s feelings and u r always there to lend a helping hand to our cg mates when they face problems…I think one of the things Ms Lim said on fri is true…our class has nothing to hide and we are very sincere…and I haf to say that u are sort of an embodiment of what she meant…I’m sorry u haf to tolerate with my nonsensical claims and complains…last but not least, I’ll always remember as my running pal..haha…the countless PEs that we had together…thanks for everything gal!
Jasmine:
Hi there Jasmine! U have been one great fren gal! firstly, I must acknowledge that u do know how to dress well…haha and thinking abt that, I suddenly remember that we always comment Maggie Goh’s dressing, especially her weird shoes! Yea will definitely miss that…also, it’s amazing how u can sleep anytime and anywhere when we haf free periods…will miss the times when I had to wake u up when the bell rang. Well, basically, you are one very gentle gal, totally the opposite of me…haha…I think I remember u said something abt me on racial harmony day: It’s nice to see Rozie in ethnic costume…different from the normal days when she’s sweaty and all [haha prob referring to the times after PE when my shirt is soaked with sweat!]…cant rem the exact words but sth lidat…oh yea! Talking abt PE, it’s kinda amazing how u take our ball games during PE so seriously…u really went all out…hehe at that pt of time, I was thinking : Wow! Jasmine so serious…like playing in tournament lidat…But of cos I know u’r such a wonderful girl…sumtimes I dun really get what u’r saying cos u use very cheem words sumtimes…but of cos, I still love you the way you are…so I hope u’ll have a good love life and wish ya success in all areas…ciaoz…
13.10.2003
hey bloggie! Here I am again…will cont typing msgs for my friends in a while, but I shall say sumthing abt the England vs Turkey game on Sunday. Hmm dint bother trying to type my comments abt it yesterday cos I was too tired. Stayed up till 3am until the game finished 0-0…so sad…my fav player was very disappointing in trying to convert the spot-kick…haiz perhaps the pressure was too great…but then again it was just too high! The commentator said that it must have been the most embarrassing moment for him, and the press even sarcastically commented that becks was perhaps playing rugby instead of football…so sad! The game could have ended in another way…if he had converted that penalty kick successfully…but nvm it’s over…he still got other games to play…cant stop here just cos he’s been denied success in the game against Turkey. Hmm…but I thought Kieron Dyer was damn fast…he’s got speed man! If only he could beat Rustu successfully and dribbled past him…he’s still young…and Rooney too…so many more exciting are awaiting them next yr in Euro 2004…woohoo! Me will be watching the tournament…since I’ll be very free then…but then again, does it stretch until july? Hmm who cares lar…even if the uni term starts then [I definitely hope I can get into a local uni], I’ll still watch football lar…k better get back to my customized msgs, or whatever you call it…
Ying Ling:
Yoz! What can I say man! You’ve got to be my greatest buddy when it comes to discussing football! Haha…thanks for all the updates gal…hope I dint cause u to overshoot ur free sms-es…it’s amazing that u even msg me the line-up b4 each man utd game…actually me only interested in the score or the scorers…doesn’t really matter to me who plays for man utd cos I know they make up a great team…that Darren Fletcher not bad leh…he even scored for Scotland! Hope he’ll improve from time to time and bring Man Utd greater glory in the yrs to come…anyway, besides the EPL updates, thanks also for updating me abt sch matters eg. When I’m absent or when I decide to come to sch late…think u are such a caring friend…haha with motherly instincts too! Ok maybe “instincts” is too strong a term…let’s just say you take care of us very well…hehe..if I’ve done any wrong in the past, do forgive me ok…take care!
Shu Hui:
Hey girl! I think I haf to admit that I dint get to know u very well last yr…and I cant say I know u very well this yr also, but the process of knowing you has been a joy for me…although there are probably so many more things that I dunno abt u, I think you are such a gentle girl, definitely more gentle than me! Haha…in the past, I kept thinking how come u always so pale…but I found out it’s not malnutrition or anything, just that ur skin is fair. Hmm…also it’s been fun learning with u, when we did our lit project together or just discuss stuff…yeah so for all that, I do thank you! Hope u’ll attain success in all areas of your life…and more immediate will be to wish ya the best of luck in the upcoming ‘A’ Levels!
Jia Dai:
Hey there? Think u’ll be left out? Then u’r wrong…I have to say that like Zihui, u’f been a discover to me this yr. Last yr, of cos I knew u were the CG rep and cheer cap of Alpha house…a girl who likes green and blahblahblah…but still, I felt that I just knew you on the surface…then suddenly, this yr, I dunno how come I got to know you so much better. It’s a miracle! Cos previously, I just thought u were this normal funny girl…then this yr, I think we kinda opened up to each other…issit thru PE? Or issit thru my numerous complaints abt Mr Ng in the beginning of the yr? I dunno…but whatever it is, u have been such a great friend to me! U are definitely nicer to me than I am to u, I know…haha I think it’s fun to bully you…oh no! I sound so evil…but yea it’s interesting to c ur reactions when I bully u or what…hmm but of cos you know I’m only kidding…I mean how can be defined as a bully in real life rite??? I’m so much nicer than that rite? Haha…Hmm…so I’d like to say sorry if whatever I joked about did make u terribly depressed or anything like dat. I hope u took it as a joke…u know, it’s just my way of knowing my friends better. Thru joking with you, I think I’f known you better then if I had just conversed with u abt serious issues…anyway, there’s not much of a prob cos we do know when to get serious rite? If I go overboard, n I sumtimes do I think, u better tell me off…yea…so I think u make out to be such a lovely girl actually. Kinda regret not trying to get to know u better last yr…looks like we just to move forward yea? Take care girl…
I painted my dreams at
8:22 PM