/ dimanche, février 22, 2004
Yoz bloggie…hmm I realise I only write in when I’m like really bored…which is logical because if I have so many things to do, I wun even haf the time to write in…anyway lets backtrack to Thursday…I dint go to work on Thursday…got an MC…my flu was really bad that time….nose totally blocked when I lie down…and phlegm kept accumulating in my throat….disgusting feeling…haha seems like I dint really miss much cos everything seemed the same to me the next day…the only thing that was different was that everyone asked me whether I was feeling ok or not…my colleague sitting opposite me even asked me to take another day off cos I looked damn sick to her…another colleague told me my eyes were still watery…then I thought to myself: “Did I really look that sick?”…cos actually flu wasn’t the only reason I took leave…haha it was like 60% cos of flu and 40% cos I was lazy…I dunno why but I’m really getting bored of the job…yea that’s abt it for Thursday…
With regards to Friday, I did go to work and everything was ok..no really nasty calls and I choked up quite a lot of calls, considering that we were away for briefing for 1 ¼ hrs…hmm other than that, Friday was boring…oh yea I forgot to mention that after the visit to the doc’s on thurs, I followed my mum to Causeway Point to redeem our Courts voucher…in the end we just took this slow-cooker thingy that can also be used as steamboat…plus a Cornell steam iron….yep and we bought sum new head scarfs…quite boring but still better that gg to work…hehe
As usual, on sat, everybody looks forward to noon cos that’s when we knock off from work…we usually turn cranky on Saturdays cos no-one is actually in the mood for work…but this Saturday was the first time my supervisor ended up continuing the call for me…cos this taxpayer wanted to complain abt IRAS’ efficiency rate…well I’m in no position to comment so he said: “Yea I know you can’t do anything, but could u direct me to right person?”…he wast shouting so I told him I’d take note of his comment…after that I directed him to my supervisor…my supervisor said the same thing as me, except that she has more authority of cos…haha I was so glad she didn’t scold me…she just said that the taxpayer was naggy…haha c I’m not the one in the wrong…well, abt efficiency, I cant comment cos I would be breaking Section 6 of the Income Tax Act…you wouldn’t want to know how long that paragraph is but one thing is that the whole para has no punctuation except for some commas…therefore when we had to read out that whole para when we took our oath, sum of cos were really short of breath…Besides work, I went to my cousin’s place to tutor her…haha this is when I feel that Saturday is really a fulfilling day, unlike weekdays, although I work the full hrs on weekdays…cos on top of work, I have to tutor 2 ppl, the second one being an O level student…haha I told the girl that work is more stressful than studying…well, the reason why I like Saturdays is also cos I always get free food…at my cousin’s hse, I was treated to sumptuous dishes last week and macdonald’s this wk…at the o level gal’s place, I get to eat delicious malay kueh…haha tutoring them definitely more fulfilling than work, cos when they understand what I’m teaching, I feel satisfied…especially the O level student…last week when I tried to explain quadratic eqns which involved word problems, she couldn’t really get it, but this week, she has got the hang of it…I’m really happy for her, and of cos myself as well…
I painted my dreams at
2:15 AM