/ dimanche, octobre 19, 2003
18.10.2003
hey bloggie…just finished doing sum hist3 stuff…will cont tmr…hmm I took a nap in the afternn, which eventually transformed into a long sleep…I think its cos I’ve not been taking afternn naps for the past wk…maybe a bit tired over the past few days so that’s why a nap transformed into a long sleep…anyway I wanna talk abt my weird dream during that long sleep…It’s very morbid cos got involve blood and gore! For those who dun like bloody things, pls dun read on…or maybe need parental guidance…haha…k better start with the story:
I dunno why but I was on a bus, possibly on the way home…at one of the bus-stops, my former coach’s sons boarded the bus. [friends from TKGS badz will know that I’m referring to Derrick and Jamie.]…yea then the elder one [D], talked to me abt dunno what, when in real life I’ve nv even talked to him once! But strangely, the younger boy, Jamie, dint sit together with his bro…sat far from him…then dunno the bus suddenly reached the Yishun area and the 3 of us alighted. Haha I oso dunno since when did I live in Yishun, cos in my dream, I was supposed to head home. What’s more strange was that I met Gothic Tan at the bus-stop! She was heading home too, when in real life, she’s supposed to be this rich woman living in sum “rich ppl” district! K if u all think the worse has come, no pple, u’r wrong cos Jamie, the lil boy, had gone missing! We dint c him when we got down the bus…so me and Derrick tried to find him, searching the area ard the HDB flats in vain.
So, we went back…haha since when did I live in the same blk as Mr Wong?! I dunno…told my folks abt Jamie’s disappearance, then we all tried to find him also…no result…then abt a few hrs later, sth even more strange happened…me and my mum were at the corridor when Jamie and a lil girl came rushing towards us with choppers! The gal was clearly aiming the chopper at us! Then, there was a struggle between me and the gal…Can’t blive what happened next. The chopper actually got her own head as a result of our struggle…blood gushed out of her head…She stared at me with such intensity…Then….
I woke up.
Back to reality…I really dunno how come the thing became such a nightmare…eee…the images are still very quite vivid in my mind. And summore it has been said that sum dreams are manifestations of the sub-conscious…does the dream show I’m a violent person? I dunno…anyway, I suddenly thought of the possible connection between the dream and what happened earlier on b4 I went to sleep. Actually, when I reached home after the bala revn lect, sumthing bloody happened. I got this wound, which has not healed fully, near my ankle and on previous days when I took off my socks, the skin will be literally scraped off from my right foot. Today, I thought the wound was healing cos the skin was progressively drying. To my horror, when I took off [perhaps too violently] my socks, blood gushed out from that wound…I’m not exaggerating cos the blood was really gushing out. My sock turned bloody at the side. I had to wash my foot to stop the bleeding. Can c the link? The subject matter is the same. BLOOD.
I painted my dreams at
6:23 PM