/ jeudi, octobre 16, 2003
16.10.2003
haiz…I’m so frustrated now!…it’s so infuriating! Cant believe this is happening to me…maybe it’s cos I’m so lousy with computers. Just now, when zihui re-did my blog for me, it was ok…at least it was not the messy thing that I saw a few days ago when I change the blog skin to sum surfing thing…Zihui and Shu Hui were so kind: showed me the way to change the template stuff and all…Jia Dai even showed me how to add a tag board to my blog…and it was all nice and tidy….And guess what! All their hard work went down the drain cos sumthing disastrous happened…I was trying to delete the HTML for a pic cos I thought the pic dint fit…by this time both the blog experts [the “hui”(s)] were gone from the Hub. Only me and Jia Dai left to meddle with these stuff…when I deleted the HTML for the pic and save changes, my template was HALF GONE! No wait…it was ¾ gone not ½! Sick rite? See lar…me so adventurous…go and do stuff that I’m not familiar with….then everything was back to square one…so my blog is still as BLACK as it was a few days ago when today, it was white for a few hours…ARGH!
K I dun wanna talk abt it anymore or I’ll just even angrier with myself…Well, now Eunice has a blog too! Haven’t seen hers…wait I cant really remember her add now…isit gunniwithbutteredbread? Or issit gunniwithbutteredtoast? Aiya whatever lar….i’ll check it out in a few days’ time. Oh yea! Jia Dai oso changed her blogskin, but hers successful…mine not cos I tampered with the template after zihui changed the blog skin…what does this tell me?! Dun try to be too adventurous cos it may lead to detrimental consequences…hmm…dunno what crap I’m saying oso…hmm, anyway sth struck me when I was the way back on 228…told Jia Dai my aunt bought me a brooch and her son will pass it to me today. Then she makes this weird assumption that I like my cousin, or my cousin likes me, or my aunt wants me to marry my cousin or dunno what lar…I then thought to myself: what nonsense is this girl talking abt? One brooch can mean that much issit? But later, she asked me whether my aunt got any daughters or not…yea she doesn’t…wah then I realise that this friend of mine knows quite a lot abt human nature…I think she meant that my aunt tries to dote on her nieces cos she doesn’t have a daughter of her own...cool ar…I dint really c it that way…Bravo Jia Dai! And me….haiz…I have a long to go in my attempt to understand human nature…
I painted my dreams at
6:58 PM