MUNGKIN NANTI
Saatnya ku berkata mungkin yang terakhir kalinya
Sudahlah lepaskan semua kuyakin inilah waktunya
Mungkin saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi
Mungkin saja rasa itu telah pergi
Dan mungkin bila nanti kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang kutinggal mati
Seperti hari kelmarin saat semua disini
Dan bila hatimu termenung bangun dari mimpi-mimpi mu
Membuka hatimu yang dulu cerita saat bersamaku
Mungkin saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi
Mungkin saja rasa itu telah pergi
Dan mungkin bila nanti kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang kutinggal mati
Seperti hari kelmarin saat semua disini
Tak usah kau tanyakan lagi simpan untukmu sendiri
Semua sesal yang kau cari semua rasa yang kau beri
well those are the lyrics to my background song. I'll do a translation of the lyrics since ying ling has tagged about the content of the song.
Haha actually when I first listened to it, I just thought the rhythm was nice, nothing to do with the lyrics. Dun think it's exactly a jiwang song, but I guess it's about love lar. Talking about jiwang songs, it's probably more common in Malaysia and Singapore. haha...
Anywhere here it goes[trying to do it accurately here]:
This is the last time I'm going to talk about this,
I think this is the time to let go,
Maybe you are no longer the person whom I knew,
Maybe the feeling is just no longer there.
[chorus]
So the next time we meet,
Please don't ask me about this anymore,
The feelings that at one time we were sure of,
Is now dead and just a fragment of the past.
[for the last 2 lines, I'm just trying to get the essence]
And when you reflect and finally wake up from your dreams,
How your heart was reserved for me in the past,
Maybe you are no longer the person whom I knew,
Maybe the feeling is just no longer there.
[chorus]
So the next time we meet,
Please don't ask me about this anymore,
The feelings that at one time we were sure of,
Is now dead and just a fragment of the past.
Don't ask me about this anymore
Keep your questions buried
The regrets you may have
[the later half of the last line, I can't quite translate it properly, but it somehow means that "you used to give me your heart, so dun regret it now that you have changed"].
I painted my dreams at
3:27 AM