My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / vendredi, mai 13, 2005


    LONGEST DAY OUT
    [since the conclusion of the semester.]

    Hmm, I seem to be out of touch with blogging nowadays, I dunno why. Feeling abit "rusty" abt it, like what we used to say when we never go for badminton training for 1 or 2 months cos of impending exams. That's nothing compared to my [physical] condition now....not only "rusty" but probably decomposed...err maybe that isn't quite the correct word to use but oh well, I know my skills and fitness now are like at the lowest point. Especially since I haven't been exercising regularly and haven't been controlling what I eat. Ah watever...I'll try to motivate myself to exercise regularly in the next 2 months. at least go for a jog around the neighbourhood or sumthin...

    Anyway, exercise or badminton isn't exactly the topic of the day so yea, let's get back to the topic. Yesterday was probably my longest day out since the semester ended. Set out at about 12 plus and travelled to the other side of the island to settle some matters. at about 3pm, after lunch with my mum and sis, I went to the tamp library. Mum and sis took 168 home as I was going to meet my frens in the evening and I saw no point in going home just to kill time. Well, so there I was, reading a couple of magazines when I realised I was practically surrounded by sec school kids studying for their mid-years...It was quite a scary sight actually...maybe cos I don't exactly plant myself in libraries to study for exams. I choose either home or school and for the better part of my life, I've been studying at home. Haha maybe that's why I can be so ill-disciplined when it comes to exams.

    So, after killing some time at the library, I walked to the mosque[Ghufran Mosque] to do my prayers. I was thinking it's a good choice, rather than walking aimlessly around the malls without much money. I'd just be depressed I couldn't buy the things I wanted to buy. That should explain why I don't like window shopping. Oh well, so I made my way to the mosque, pleasantly surprised that I was actually excited about going to the mosque to pray. On my way there, I realised that before yesterday, I hadn't been to the mosque in ages. Men would go to the mosque at least once a week since they have to go for friday prayers, but for women, there isn't a schedule like that to be followed. And usually women do their prayers at home unless they have classes to attend at the mosque or when they are outside.

    So, anyway, I did my prayers there and I felt delighted. Delighted cos I didn't choose to walk around aimlessly in tampines, and delighted also because I saw quite a lot of people doing their prayers there as well. The madrasah kids kissing my hand[salam] was the icing on the cake. I just felt wow after the whole prayer session....haha can't find the right word, but it feels different doing it at the mosque than at home lar. Because of our different schedules, my family members do our prayers at quite different times so the jamaah feeling isn't exactly there. Anyways, i think it was a good experience...

    After doing my prayers, I walked back to the MRT station and headed off to Orchard. I was the first to arrive. miracle huh? the chronic latecomer rozie was actually early for once. and the next 2 ppl who came arrived only at about 6.15! i waited for about half an hour...gosh this must be my punishment for always making my friends wait. When everyone who was supposed to meet at Orchard MRT had arrived, we walked around Wisma to kill time before having dinner. We needed to kill time cos Shikin could only make it at 8pm. Well, the way we killed time was just funny. We keep u-turning for dunno what reason...probably to kill time yea[stupid reason but oh well i wasn't the one leading the way...haha]. walked to Cineleisure where we had dinner. We ate at LJS becos all of us were short on our budget...So yes, anything that's cheap goes.

    Somehow we chose the wrong fastfood outlet cos we were swarmed by a family of wasps and those i'm-attracted-to-light creatures right from the start of the meal. Dunno what we did wrong lar but those flying creatures kept hovering around our table. They were all over the restaurant actually but suddenly, they would attempt to commit suicide by plunging right down on our table. And they would always choose our table whenever they wanted to commit suicide. We couldn't eat in peace man and Carol was the most freaked out among us. She was traumatised by the multiple suicides man...haha and 2 of the i'm-attracted-to-light creatures landed on my head. Luckily I was wearing tudung...haha Haida kinda mercilessly smothered them by just plopping a piece of tissue paper on my head. Well, and 2 members from the family of wasps actually decided to plunge to their death together[not sure whether they were a couple but they probably were] and chose Bibi's bag as their common destination. Sigh, what's with all the flying creatures at Cine LJS man? Beware my frens...the next time you decide to eat there, make sure you are not entering an insect park with kamikaze creatures[inspired by bibi's email] or anything like that...

    When Shikin finally came, we headed off to Coffee Club Express to just laze around over a cup of tea or coffee. I shared a peach garden[if I get the name right] with Shikin and well, the tea looked very red. All the herbs and dunno what, but apparently Bibi, who had a sip of it, thought it was refreshing. Haha it was not bad lar but it's not something that I'll drink regularly. Anyway, the drinks were not really important cos we just needed some place to sit down and chat. Haha we were just talking crap and reminiscing about our TK days...about how some people have changed since then...about how bibi, jess, vaidehi and shikin got their sago stuck in their pot during home econs...don't ask me how they did it. It's fun to talk about the good old days and yea just be the gossipy TK girls we once were. Btw, the phrase "we once were" refers to the TK girl part, not the gossipy part. cos I don't think we can ever stop being gossipy man. With wonderful "exco" members like bibi and shikin, we can never stop being gossipy lar. Oh talking about members, Bibi has made it clear that the next time we are going to have 2/7 outings, anybody can join, not only the usual malay peeps. More people on outings means a bigger network, and therefore more gossips. So trina and angel and huiyu and whoever in 2/7 who may be reading this, next time we'r gg to invite you and you must join in the fun k!

    Ok before I go off, just wanna give you a little snippet of what happened before the outing:

    Bibi's email: Everybody must come prepared with explicit scandals to talk about.
    Juni[who called Bibi one day before the outing]: Eh I got no explicit scandals to talk about. How ar? (she didn't turn up in the end.)
    Our reaction when we heard it: Laugh non-stop for about 5 minutes. cos it was funny...why else would we laugh rite? haha...


    Oh and my dear frens in 3302, you'll be glad to know yesterday I finally mustered enough courage to use this bag:

    that's it babes. ciaoz!



    I painted my dreams at 5:07 AM