My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / samedi, avril 23, 2005


    1 DOWN, 3 MORE TO GO

    haha to some people, 1 down doesn't make a big difference from 0 down. but to me, it makes almost a whole world of difference. that one paper concluded yesterday was my EU paper aka Politics of Contemporary Europe paper. As that module doesn't rank very high in my list of preferences, I feel ovejoyed that it is now over. No more EU politics for 3 months or so. I am grateful for the eye-opening experience of learning abt EU politics, cos I'm now endowed with more knowledge abt the EU than the average European[the lecturer said by the end of the sem we'll haf more knowledge than the average E'pean abt the workings of the EU and I believe him. After the 12 gruelling lectures I've gone thru, I've no reason not to believe him yea]. But, as much as I'm grateful for accumulating that amt of knowledge, I'm never one who can do politics for real. I scored well for the term paper because I did the question on British Foreign Policy. In other words, I did a paper on my favourite country. Favourite for the wrong reasons and reasons other than politics though i.e. david beckham, MUFC, football and the British accent. lol...so it kinda reduce the agony of having to do an essay on British politics. Anyway, I shall not crap anymore cos now, I've to divert my attention to Singapore. not very exciting as well but hey at least it's about local stuff. And I realise the remaining mods which are examinable all start with S. SSA2202, SC2212, SC2217.
    ....SsSSSsSsssssssssssssss................



    I painted my dreams at 7:29 PM