My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / samedi, avril 16, 2005


    WHAT: slept for 3/5 to 3/4 of the day in the past 5 days.

    WHY: sick. sore throat for 2 days. cough and phlegm for 3 days. so, I took my medicine. And every time I take the medicine, I will go to sleep by the next 1/2 hour.

    HOW: probably ate too many sweets in the week before the last. or it could be the exams.
    don't people usually get sick just before the exams? it seems to apply to me ever since sec school.

    SO: the past 5 days have been so unproductive. just went through 4 readings in the past week. 2 were done on monday, when I was still alive and well. Since I became sick, only went through one reading.

    CONSEQUENCE: I don't want to think of the consequences actually, but I can't live in denial, can I? So, let's face it. Unless I can do everything I want to do in these 5 days, there's no way my CAP can be preserved. It was only in the week before the last that I was overjoyed because of my project and essay grades. Now, I better do something. No, I better do enough to keep the grades there.



    I painted my dreams at 10:36 PM