/ vendredi, avril 01, 2005

medal 1
medal 2
ok finally got this 2 pix up, after so many tries at fitting them into this little frame. Anyway, I'd wanted to point out the difference between medals 1 and 2. oh well, the only thing that I wanted to point was the scratches on medal 1. But it seems that the scanner did quite a goob job "hiding" those scratches. I found the scratches the first time I opened it lor...like so not nice oredi. I'd haf been able to accept it if I scratched it, but no, I didnt. Hmm, why use plastic? btw that blue surface you guys see with the NUS logo is made of plastic...abit not glamorous leh. My previous medals all had engraved surfaces[on both sides], but this NUS one like a bit fake leh. Probably the organisers had to control their funds or dunno what, but it's NUS...so I thought they shd have come up with something more "classy", if I may use that term. Anyway, medal 1 is won at IFG badminton a week ago. Medal 2 is abit old now, but it still looks ok...and the engravement is real...as in at least they nv use plastic on the front surface. That one was won at the 'A' Division Badminton tournament back in TJ. Ok, I may be a bit bored so thats why I'm complaining about the slightest thing on earth, but really, the medal is kinda ugly. love the experience, but dun like the medal...
before I go off, here's a tongue twister, in french. Our lecturer gave us this two lines to make us distinguish between the "ch" sound and the "ss" sound....try it!
Les chaussettes de l'archi duchesse. Sont-elles seches, archi seches?
I painted my dreams at
3:49 AM