heyheyhey! i'm so happy...so much so that i let my blog have a new set of "clothing"....haha i'm just happy that finally, the projects are over and done with. the grades are a another matter but never mind, let's be happy that at least, I've managed to complete them. just read jasmine's blog and she mentioned her project stuff oso...think she called her project mates "Slackerbums" or sth like dat. For me, there weren't exactly any slackers....but then, i faced some problems too with my projects...I dunno why, but some people just don't understand what analysis means. A classic case is the SS project...woah some of my project mates seem to think that analysis stops at listing the data lor. ok...make that listing the data in terms of diagrams, complete with fractions and percentages and what have you. But surely data analysis doesn't stop there right? Won't we need to see the relationships between the variables and how it can substantiate our argument? sigh...me and trina tried to explain, but we end up doing the bulk of the analysis. I'm not saying my analysis is flawless, but at least I did more than listing the data in paragraph form.
Then, for another project, everyone seems to push their own points forward...like dun wanna give in...in pasar malay, u'd term it "tak nak kalah". Well, when this kinda situation arises, I'll try and fight for my point first...but sumhow i get tired, and I just let go. I leave it as it is until the other group member realise the mistake which that one person made. As such, I think doing project work is a difficult and brain-draining exercise. My past 2 weeks have been busy alright, but what made me feel really tired were those group projects. I didnt feel that exhausted after completing my EU politics essay. In fact, I felt happy I could come up with the essay [the European Union is a weird animal i tell u....dun ever take the module, unless u'r focusing on int'l relations or like me, u'r majoring in Euro Studies]. And I didnt really feel that tired after those late sessions of IFG Badminton. I played mix-doubles on one occasion[on other occasions my super-duper skilful seniors played, so of cos i just played the role of cheerleader yea], tested my patience that night cos my opponents from Medicine, to be specific, the guy, kept smashing and tapping[a kind of badminton shot, not like literally tapping k] my face and head man...couldn't stand it! But in the end, we won lar, albeit after playing the rubber set.
Oh btw, FASS won the whole thing, thanks to my super-duper skilful seniors! anyway, after mingling around with the seniors, I realise we are all super crappy...super lame, really! dunno whether it's innate or a result of all the projects and term papers...haha...the whole experience was quite fun though...crap together, play together and win together...been a long time since I cheered for my team in a competition. speaking of which, when's TJ playing in the A div tournament? K i shall end off with that question, cos I'm kinda sleepy now yea. au revoir!
I painted my dreams at
7:42 AM