My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mardi, mars 29, 2005


    writing again...when I have no project and no essay to do, I post in my blog. wow I make myself sound so free, when in fact, I have tonnes of reading to do. it's an uphill task, and I probably wun get to read everything...so i'll try and strategise. My attempts at strategising have never really worked in the past few years, so I'll just see how. Last sem, I dint really focus on French Revn for EU1101E exam cos he was talking so much about post-cold war developments and european integration and what not....so I was revising those 2 chaps faithfully and only read the other sets of notes...in the end, no question on integration! and there were 2 qns on French Revn! shitty...i wrote crap and got a "wonderful" B- for EU1101E, my major module. sigh...anyway thats over and done with, and I hope I dun need to see that lecturer anymore...he's just plain boring lar...Anyway, back to the topic of strategy, perhaps you people can give me some advice on this. I'm kinda scared of the exams cos this sem, practically everything will be in essay form! only EU2217/PS2236 got short-ans questions for part 1 and as for LAF1201, it is non-examinable...4 modules with essays...for one, I'll surely need to stock up on those pilot G-1s...besides, I'll haf to think of effective intros and conclusions to write. the body of the essay wun be much of a problem if my intro is clear i think. with all these essays to write, I feel like I'm back in JC...I can never forget my essay-filled subject combi of History, Literature and Economics...my hand always went numb after each paper...well, I can only hope the questions are do-able...good luck to me!



    I painted my dreams at 7:49 AM