3 THINGS I'LL REMEMBER[with regards to all the modules taken this semester]
EU2217 politics! boring lectures, moravcsik's paper on "the choice for Europe" [it was the only reading I thought I could understand fully. as in the argument flows smoothly. not like others, dense and abstract].
LAF1201 new, fun, but stupid tutorial homework [the tutor kept giving us extra homework that doesn't correspond with the lecture material!]
SC2212 cool lecturer, tutor with weird hair, irritating guy with weird views and weird hair in tutorial. [btw, this is the only module in which both the lecturer and the tutor don't have any problems with saying "fucking" [reminds me of bala, my hist 3 teacher in JC] and "screwed" [reminds me of one of my lit books in JC : "the
turn of the screw". controversial gothic piece. on typing this, I realise none of the Gothic books are not controversial.]
SC2217 the lecturer with the same accent as Julia Roberts [at least I think so], the "traveller" image that she carried with her in lectures [apt since it's a module on tourism], crappy tutorials which don't need much preparation.
SSA2202 skipping 3 lectures [once cos it was held on CNY eve. not that i celebrate CNY, but trina and angel didn't go], the lecturer with serious problems in terms of pronouncing certain words and stressing the sounds at the correct syllables, trina sleeping while me and angel talk crap in lectures[none of us really cared abt the lecture notes, until it came to the exams of course.]
what about you?
anyway, all the best to those with 1 or 2 more papers to go! We'll all go celebrate together!
I painted my dreams at
9:08 PM