I'm happy that Liverpool won Chelsea. Yay! oh well, that goal didn't really look like it crossed the line, but since the referee has allowed it, we can't go against him rite?
Anyway, the point is to stop Chelsea from winning the treble. Sorry Mourinho, but you've got to wait at least another season to achieve that. I know you've got a good squad, but sumhow, i can't stand your face. And the $200m spent is a bit too hefty a price to pay for the double you have won this season. I know you are not the only club who has spent tonnes of money, but i think you spent the most, if I'm not wrong. I really pity those small clubs from where you got some of your players. I'm kinda ok with big clubs swapping players, cos well, both sides have the money and they are just exchanging players. However, when we talk about small clubs selling their players to the big clubs, we definitely have to bring in the politics of power. And the thing is these big clubs will buy these players from the smaller clubs at a time when these players are at their peak. It makes perfect sense but it's quite sad that just when your club thinks you are their hope, you go on to join a bigger club. Sad case. Just look at Scott Parker, Wayne Bridge and Joe Cole...
Moving on, I wanna say that watching football is just about the most exciting thing to do when you don't have to worry about your exams anymore. To those who just can't understand what is so exciting about 22 men going for one ball, you may kindly leave this page. To those who love football, like me, I just wanna clarify certain things.
Firstly, why issit that almost every footballer is keeping their hair long nowadays? It has become a trend...crap! not that everyone looks nice with long hair. I get irritated when i see footballers with extremely long and ugly hair. Of course we may contend that the skill is what matters, but hey, surely personal appearance and neatness matter too rite? Ok so that's one thing...
Now, I wanna ask. Does he...

look like....

?
Hahahaha...I think they look alike leh. Especially when you see Huth on the pitch and not in still pictures. haha...
Ok one last thing. Can somebody explain to me why the players[from opposing teams] can spit and climb on top of each other during the game and shake hands, hug and even swap jerseys after the final whistle? Enemies one moment, friends the other....me wonders....
I painted my dreams at
3:38 AM