My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mercredi, juin 15, 2005


    hmm I'm not sure if anyone can see changes in the font for the headings. please tell me if anything looks outta shape or if my rugrat font appears as the normal arial font which is the main font for this blog. comments appreciated. thanks.

    [btw, the font you shd be seeing at the side looks like this]:




    I painted my dreams at 9:20 PM