tennis outing
after an afternoon of tennis, ball-picking and laughing, I feel tired but happy. tennis is definitely more tiring than badminton and I can probably give you at least 10 reasons why it is so. you compare the court size n already it will give u a clue. add a bouncing ball to a shot executed by a non-pro player, u'll just get a good laugh looking at it.
initially, all my shots went sky high, and out of the court. after a while, the shots were less wild but aiya I was still using my wrist to hit. hope my wrist won't ache tomorrow. oh but I managed to do the overhead serve after a couple of tries...yay!
anyway, we all had a good laugh just looking at the shots gone wild. and I realise you can't put me and angel together if you wanna hire commentators...we'll probably come up with a comedy instead...haha...some things never change. I think we were like that since TK days...since the time when we were partners in class, I've seen many of her comic antics. but it's fun lar....no need to be so serious. sometimes we just need to let go so that we can enjoy life.
well, the only thing that I don't like about tennis is that it burns my face! my nose and cheeks are like so red now, and itchy! should haf come equipped with a cap and all...haha maybe it's just because I've spent 6 years of my teenage life as a badminton player. and that means I train in the hall, no exposure to the sun. just artificial light which is way too insignificant as compared to the grand mighty sun. in malay u'll call me puteri lilin. I don't know how that translates into english though. just means I can't be exposed to the sun, else I'll melt. haha...oh wells, I should start making myself "seasoned" to sunlight...with the help of the cap and sunglasses....haha...
I painted my dreams at
5:20 AM