/ samedi, octobre 01, 2005
just to confirm that I'm still surviving...
tuesday: 0100h
wednesday: 0125h
thursday: 0300h
friday: 0435h
It's saturday night and I'm going to make sure I get enough sleep. So much has happened this week, and I'm really tired. My EU lecturer gave our mid-term test results through email (my first time receiving results through email, so abit jakun) and I'm happy about it. Considering that I didnt really prepare myself mentally, especially remembering the factual stuff. I am happy but tired. not "tired but happy". Go figure the difference.
This is one tiring semester...no time for a breather. no time to play with the sister. no time to chat on MSN. no time to blog, except that tonight, I decided to stop running the marathon after the EC1101E mid-term test. Still have a major french test on Monday, but I think I've done too much in the last 5 days that I decided to stop it all. I am but human. I will start my engine again tomorrow, as revision, readings and project stuff await me. I am not really looking forward to all of these....
[random thought: having your man serenade you with your beloved sentimental ballad can be so comforting, I think.]
I painted my dreams at
8:11 AM