My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / vendredi, août 19, 2005


    2 weeks...

    The past 2 weeks have not been exactly good for me. To be fair, I think it wasn't good for each and every one of us who is part of the student population of NUS. This supposedly premier institution just likes to bring its students on a big roller-coaster ride whenever a new academic year starts. Actually it happens every time at the start of a new semester, but it still wasn't that bad. This year, the system failed us both during bidding and tutorial registration. Slow never mind if the page still loads in the end. But no...it didn't even load lar in the end. Staring at a blank-but-trying-to-load screen had never been so frustrating.


    Anyways, for those who dunno but are interested to find out, I have a sucky timetable. The worst in my 3 sems in NUS. It wasn't supposed to be that bad even with 6 modules but tutorial registration destroyed all my plans. I still have a free day but my sch days would not have been so bad had I been given the first choices for my tutorials. Ok btw, since I first stepped into NUS, there hasn't been a time when I'm actually allocated all my choice tutorials. Not even in one single semester. So evil...Well, back to my timetable. I had thought Monday would be my most hated day of the week, cos I haf lessons from 10-7 with a 2 hr break. Tuesdays are heavy too cos altho I have 2 breaks, lessons run from 8-6 on even weeks.


    It turned out that these 2 days were not as bad as Wednesday.


    To be precise, odd Wednesdays.


    Everything is odd about my odd Wednesdays. For the first time in my life, I am going to have 8 hrs' worth of lessons without any break, unless if you count the time I get from one class to another. That's odd simply because I haven done it before and I dun think many people would haf a sch day as crazy as that. I have 3 tutorials starting from 10am and I'll end the day with a lecture which starts at 4. And really man, of all things, the tutorial I didn't get in round1A of tutorial registration was SC2214's tut. The lecturer had said he dun wan ppl to come up to him begging for slots cos of clashes altho there's such a practice called "manual registration". Because he said that, I had to change my tuition session from Wednesday to Thursday and go for an odd session of SC2214 at 10am. I had expected things to be messy with 6 modules, but I didnt know it would be that bad.


    Well, I have said to Trina and Kathleen that if they see me in school on odd Wednesdays and I don't actually respond to their hi(s) or waves, they should know why. They were actually kind enough to offer to accompany me to the bus stop after the 4-6 lesson if I dun haf enough energy to do so. haha Kat said she would drag me to the bus stop though...but never mind. It's the thought that counts. It's in times like this I wish I'm actually living on campus. Argh...J'ai mal à la tête!!! tmr I'll give a summary of how each module is so far, maybe as a reassurance to myself that I am still alive...for now, je veux dormir!



    I painted my dreams at 8:37 AM