/ mercredi, juillet 20, 2005
yay! I'm glad I got to see Zihui just now. surprising her with our visit was way cool. altho she couldn't chat with us for long, at least we got to see how she lives her life on campus. well, I must say that me and eunice can be really good at last-minute planning. Just yesterday on MSN, we were saying we'd always wanted to visit zihui at NTU but didn't get to do it. Suddenly we thought that we should not procrastinate anymore and should just go on down to NTU to surprise her.
Must say the NTU premises are just as hilly as NUS'. [Apart from SMU]What's with building universities on hills man? Oh, anyway, I thought the halls at NTU had this very homely feeling about them. Haha maybe it's the clothes hanging practically along every corridor. Unlike NUS, the corridors there are not dark, so somehow, there's this friendly feeling about the halls there. NUS hall corridors like a bit dark yea. Hmm, anyway that's not important cos I'm not even like staying in hall. Just felt good seeing Zihui after so long. And I got to see Serene, my tj badz senior, too! She lost quite a bit of weight man. Ok she was oredi small-sized to start off with. Now, she's like very thin...When I commented that she had lost weight, she said stay in hall sure lose weight. Then, I was like thinking, maybe should have just applied for hall in yr 1 and see how. Haha but now is no time for regrets lar. Just have to go on the way it is.
I am just wondering though. Should I train up and go for IVP trials this yr? Apparently, IVP is in sem2 this yr, so I still have time to think about it. I'll need to start getting back into shape and play badminton regularly though. I just can't help but wonder how my 2nd year in NUS will turn out to be...shit, I've been wondering about too many things lately. What's with me man?!
I painted my dreams at
9:06 AM