/ jeudi, juillet 14, 2005
it's 9.25am and I'm wide awake[on a normal day, I'd would have woken up at least 3 hrs later]. too excited about the seoul garden date with trina, angel and huiyu later. we haven't met as a foursome in a long long time...i still got about 1/2 hr to kill so I'm going to do this survey taken off shikah's blog.
What would you do if..Your crush suddenly asks you out?I'd ask whether it's true. Confirm that he said it, and then go along. :D
You walk into an elevator, and see a couple making out?err, let them do whatever they are doing. I can wait for the next elevator anyway.
You are trapped in a building about to explode?Pray to God the Almighty that I won't go to Hell.
You were granted one wish?Wish that all my wishes would come true.
A guy suddenly kisses you?Before we're married? I'd ask why he did that. After we're married? I'll be over the moon! ;p
You won a date with your celeb crush?Woohoo! one of the best things that could ever happen...of course I'll come to terms to with it n start thinking of the date till the the day comes. haha.
Your boyfriend breaks up with you?err don't have any bf yet so I dun think I'll know how to react. But life would have to go on lar. No point going on with it if it's not working.
You fail your exam?In uni? I'll be depressed. But I've got used to failing before this. So, I wouldn't so depressed till I wanna cut myself off from the world kinda thing lar.
Your computer crashes?Borrow my brother's lappy? well, try to get it repaired asap.
Your good friend betrays you?I'll be extremely sad cos I've treated the person as a good friend. But I'll remember not to let down my guard to good friends ever again.
You miss your exs?If we'r still friends, I dun mind sending an sms or sth. But oh well, I guess I'll just reminisce about the old times n some day I'll get tired. Then I'll realise that it's time to move on.
You can say something to the person reading this right now, what will you say?Do this if you've got lotsa time to kill....haha...
I painted my dreams at
6:25 PM