My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / jeudi, juin 23, 2005


    the things people do when they are bored...

    no tuition today so I'm stuck at home for the day. Come tomorrow, I'll be taking on the task of babysitter[for 2 days!!!] while my parents and my lil sis scoot off to Seremban, Negeri Sembilan to visit my great-granduncle. Babysittter my foot. The babies left at home with me are at least 10 times the size of a normal baby. And 10 times less than cute than babies. Crap. I'll probably be complaining about it tomorrow so let's leave that for tomorrow.

    Just now, I was meddling with my blog template to see how issit that I didn't have my blog archives displayed in the main page. Through older templates which I kept, I realise I didn't include the HTML code for it. Like how silly is that.

    Anyway, that's not the main point. I wanted to have my archives displayed so that I can read my old blogposts again when I feel like it. Like today when everything seems so boring. And one of my friens said in his blog that some of his older posts were deleted as blogger only allows a certain number of posts to be kept. Which I don't think is true cos I could find my first post and in this 2 yrs, every post has been kept in the archives. So...

    I found my first post, and since I'm so bored, I went on to read more of the old posts. On hindsight, I think I sounded childish. and I had too many "..."! Seems like I used to type whatever came to my mind without filtering those thoughts. Paid too much attention to details which probably made the blog boring to read. Not that it's much more interesting today, but hey at least I feel I don't write everything that comes to my mind. 2 yrs back, everything was narrative and nothing analytical. I used to narrate everything I do from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. Which is way boring lar...

    Narration and analysis aside, I also had too many missing words. have always had this problem since primary school. It's not much of a problem now but reading those old posts just makes me realise how careless I was.

    And the scariest discovery I made today is that I used to act philosophical. I probably didn't realise it back then but I used to have those lesson-to-be-learnt paragraphs at the end of every other post.

    Now I realise that what Ms Leong, my tj econs tutor, said during our long chat with her a few weeks back is 110% true. "We think we have reached the stage when we don't change anymore, when actually, we are always changing". She said something like that when some of us claimed that nothing much has changed in the past 2 years. The growth of this very blog is a testament to her comment. No wonder they say teachers do way more than teach. They inspire.

    And no, I don't plan to join the MOE as a GEO. Lol.



    I painted my dreams at 3:20 AM