My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mercredi, juillet 13, 2005


    had a very weird dream last night. not the nightmare kind but it's just plain weird lar. woke up this early[9am] on a thursday morning cos i'm afraid if i blog in the afternoon, all the details of the dream will vanish from my memory forever. brushed my teeth, washed my face and headed straight for the computer to type this. been having weird dreams with weird people inside recently. ok not weird people as in weird but random people whom i'm friends with, just acquainted with, and some strangers from nowhere...

    well, i can't exactly point out how the dream began but it had to do with a lot of things that happened recently. First, the London bombings. Ok now I think it has to do with reading TIME magazine at 1am. damn. "heavy" news such as these should be read at more friendly hours of the day next time. the earliest thing that happened in the dream which I can remember is that I and some random friends[can't remember who exactly] were in some underground tunnel walking towards some NEL MRT station. yay now i remember more. we boarded this particular train, n to our horror, they didn't have those built-in/glued coloured seats that we all know. the train was empty n they just arranged plastic chairs[those grey ones we usually see at the coffeeshop] for us to sit on. very weird. but everyone was rushing to go dunno where and i remember it was quite chaotic.

    that's all i remembered from the underground tunnel part. The second part, without any relation to the first part, as always in weird dreams like this, had to do with natural disasters. must be the National Geographic documentary entitled "Violent Planet"[aired on CNA earlier this week] working on me. So, suddenly I was transported to some hilly place around Singapore[I think, cos it looked like S'pore, but I dunno where man] and now I was with my 2/7 friends. Of those who were with me, I can remember only Nora Seah, Sylvia and Evelyn. I know there were more people around lar but I can't seem to remember anyone else. Anyway, I dunno what we were doing at that hilly place but suddenly it rained damn heavily. No tsunami, no hurricane but after the rain stopped, there was this thick fog that enveloped the whole area. We were kinda overwhelmed by the whole thing so we ran somewhere to take cover. from what i dunno. but we ended in some building. Oh btw, Evelyn only appeared at this stage, not from the start. So, when we reached the building, me, Nora, Sylvia and whoever-else-was-there-but-i-can't-remember were surprised to see Evelyn acting. some scene for some drama. n there was even a guy actor whom doesn't even exist in real life. as in I've never seen him b4 in real life, much less identify him as an actor. We apparently stayed to see her finish the scene n then...

    I was transported to some place near Paya Lebar or Aljunied cos later in the dream, someone would need to go to the Singpost at Paya Lebar, n I remember from where we were, we could see the Singpost building clearly. Btw, I am positive we were talking about the Paya Lebar Singpost altho I know now the building like didn't even resemble anything like the Singpost at Paya Lebar. It was actually the Telepark[or issit called the Techpark?] at Tampines, where Jean Yip and Kelly Services are. aiya it's the building opposite Tampines Sports Hall lar. used to walk there frequently for the past 6 yrs[after training/tournament] but now I just can't remember whether it's called Telepark or Techpark. or worse, something else. Ok nvm about that. For part 3 of the dream, I was with tkx[those who use the same way to address her would know] and zhiye[my tj senior but didnt' get to know him personally till uni-cum-FASS-senior-cum-tutorial mate in soci class]. I really wonder why I was with these 2 persons. cos I'm not even close to them. n I'm not playing badminton for sch anymore so I wouldn't even see them regularly. Ah heck lar, on to the dream.

    We all had a bicycle each and were riding under some HDB block in some housing estate. Our bicycles came in different sizes, one really pro-looking mountain bike, one medium-sized bike, and a kid's bike. great. Anyway, suddenly zhiye had to go Singpost but he dunno how to cycle there so me & tkx offered to show the way there. It's weird that he dunno how to cycle there cos the building could be seen clearly from where we were n in real life, he's an eastie if I'm not wrong. Paya Lebar can be considered quite east rite? oh well, nvm. So we showed him the way there. But then, somehow I had to ride on the kid's bike cos dunno why lar, one of them wanted to exchange with me cos of butt ache or sth. weird and funny. And then...

    We were there. at the Singpost building. but we were shocked to see this gigantic banner hanging vertically, showing the list of winners who won big at a lucky draw by donating to a certain charity organisation. But then, no reference to the organisation on the banner leh. Just the list of winners and the prizes they won. Haha this must have been cos of the NKF saga man...cos yest I read several blogs which featured the most favouritest topic of the week.

    After that, I dunno what happened. Either I can't recall anymore or I woke up. a weird dream it has been. and my subconscious being is just as weird...



    I painted my dreams at 6:53 PM