My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mardi, juillet 12, 2005


    about the number 3...
    [from huiyu's and trina's blogs]

    THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:

    1. Rozana
    2. Rozie
    3. Ana

    THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:

    1. rare_gem [on IRC ages ago. thick-skinned huh?]
    2. manufan85
    3. redutdgal

    THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

    1. eyelashes
    2. thick eyebrows [so no need for tatooing]
    3. slightly brownish hair

    THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

    1. height
    2. weight
    3. pimples

    THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:

    1. Chinese
    2. Indian
    3. Indonesian

    THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:

    1. Death
    2. poor health
    3. dire financial situation

    THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:

    1. a working brain
    2. energy
    3. computer

    THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:

    1. TK pe shirt
    2. long patterned skirt
    3. pink scrunchy

    THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:

    1. Celine Dion
    2. Il divo!
    3. Mariah Carey

    THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:

    1. Mariah Carey's "Hero" [all-time favourite!]
    2. Celine Dion's "The Power of Love"
    3. Christina Aguilera's "The Voice Within"

    THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:

    1. Laughter
    2. Support
    3. Trust

    TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):

    1. I like Chemistry.
    2. I cry a lot.
    3. I have a very good memory when it comes to relatives' phone numbers.

    THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:

    1. Hairstyle
    2. Built
    3. Eyes

    THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:

    1. Going online
    2. doing sports with friends
    3. cooking

    THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:

    1. buy a new user-friendly aka Nokia handphone
    2. buy a digital camera
    3. Sleep [can't help it. I woke up at 7am for tuition.]

    THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:

    1. Travel Agent
    2. Nautical Archeologist
    3. Lawyer

    THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:

    1. Paris
    2. Venice
    3. Istanbul

    THREE KID’S NAMES YOU LIKE:

    1. Atiqah
    2. Syafirah
    3. Hakim

    THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:

    1. Marry
    2. Tour Europe
    3. write "thank you" notes to those who love me

    THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:

    1. Egoistic
    2. Rough
    3. Low EQ [haha I'm making an assumption about guys here.]

    THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:

    1. soft-hearted
    2. sensitive
    3. emotional

    THREE MALE CELEB CRUSHES:

    1. David Beckham
    2. Raul Gonzalez
    3. Tom Cruise [but I don't like the fact that he's a scientologist.]

    THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
    whoever who wanna do this lor...




    I painted my dreams at 9:21 PM