My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / lundi, août 01, 2005


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    it's a season for birthdays[a good mix of friends, relatives and family members] and I've enjoyed every single moment I spent with those who matter to me in the past 3 months or so. Anyway, I realise that it's really the season for birthdays cos I seem to have celebrated quite a number of birthdays with different people recently. Not to mention the nation's birthday which falls on the 9th this month. Not like I do anything special to celebrate the nation's birthday, but hey everyone seems to feel patriotic on that day. We'll see how it goes next Tuesday.

    Speaking of the nation's birthday, ever since I've entered uni, I feel that National Day has become less and less meaningful to me. Every year from the kindergarden era to the JC days, National Day would be celebrated with much zest, even though it's just about congregating together in the school hall singing National Day songs. And, some of the songs are really meaningful I must say. My personal favourite is the one entitled "It's the Little Things" or something like that lar. We sang that almost every year, and every year a new song pops up for us to learn and sing during the National Day Celebration. Oh yea speaking of National Day songs, I prefer the oldies lor. The new songs are a bit disappointing sometimes. This year's song is hard to follow lor.

    So, that was how we celebrated National Day back then. National Day songs. Wearing red and white to school[think most of us rejoiced cos we get to don something different from the green green uniforms, "uniforms" in my case since both in sec sch and JC, I had green uniforms]. Concerts. Everything is no more....

    Now, what do we do to usher in the nation's new year? bid for our modules. almost every other day running up 2 the Big Day itself. nothing worth to celebrate man...and I just found out I have to do the NE survey conducted by MOE, on the 5th August. travel all the way to sch just to do a 20min survey. tell me, is that fun at all?

    [last paragraph was typed on my brother's lappy. my keyboard went bonkers, as in some keys dont work, after my sister spilled a half-filled cup of water onto my keyboard. just when sch's starting. this is so kerr-rrapp...]



    I painted my dreams at 4:45 AM