My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / vendredi, août 26, 2005


    i'm sick. and it's not fun. especially when I'm learning French. can't pronounce the nasal sounds properly cos my nose is blocked. On top of that, I have so many readings to do for other modules. and all I can do after eating my medicine is SLEEP. how to finish reading lor like that?

    Ok I know as compared to other major illnesses, mine is like just a teeny-weeny sickness. prolly got sick cos I'm still abit off the tempo sch-wise. Or maybe I got the flu from my tuition kid, who kept coughing throughout our session on thursday. Anyway, I just passed it to my lil sis oso, which is the worst thing of all. Cos she's just a little child and she doesn't know how to tahan these kinda things yet. For eg, she doesn't know what to do when she has blocked nose and sometimes she can't cough the phlegm out. Then she'll become restless and cough summore. In the end, she will vomit everything out but her nose will still be blocked. It's a scary situation, really.

    So, I pray to the Almighty that all will be well soon.



    I painted my dreams at 7:03 PM