My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / jeudi, septembre 08, 2005


    I feel that I'm getting too weak for my own good. I feel that I'm going to crumble into nothingness anytime now. I feel so weak, physically as well as mentally. I don't feel like doing anything. Many a time, I just feel like swearing at the whole world, but I just say some short prayers as an attempt to exercise some restraint. And the only reasonable thing about this whole education thingy that keeps me going is that I'm going to hold that B.A degree in abt 2 yrs' time. Sadly, that's not even an end by itself. Just a means to get other stuff in life. Life in uni can be slack yet stressful during the semester. I doubt I'm making much sense here. argh....



    I painted my dreams at 9:25 AM