My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / vendredi, juin 02, 2006


    The month of May was a very fulfilling one...

    with a lot of fun-filled activities such as

    cooking for the kids,


    cooking simple things like hor fun and alpha fries on Mothers' Day;






    with an endless stream of snacks on other days;

    and last but not least,


    the month of May was very much meaningfully spent with the family!

    I am positive June holds just as much in store...



    with meetings with the fave girls planned;


    with more time going to be spent with the family;

    and the most exciting bit about June is...

    I get to watch

    a whole lot of football (and england),



    and a whole lot of beckham (if england goes all the way),

    all thanks to Mediacorp Channel 5 and RTM 1 & 2(more thanks to RTM), for bringing me more free-to-air matches than I could ever hope to watch.

    So, there you go, I'll be a busy one in June. And I think I'll feel better keeping myself busy, rather than worry about mundane things that more often than not will just leave me emotionally wrecked.

    To June!



    I painted my dreams at 6:18 AM