/ samedi, octobre 22, 2005
J'ai mal à la tête mais je ne sais pas pourqoui.(switch to unicode if u wanna see the french accents nicely)
I've been pretty composed these few weeks cos the workload has lightened. Not in terms of readings but at least in terms of projects and mid-term tests. And whatever mark I've got so far, I've accepted it. I know the exam is like NEAR, but I haven't exactly felt the stress as yet. Still got 1 marketing in Japan report & presentation to go, and the French project but that one isn't that difficult. Just a 10 min presentation on anything French, and I've chosen to talk about the history of Coco Chanel as I've come across it in the course of doing the marketing in Japan report. Actually, I had wanted and a part of me still wants to do a presentation on Thierry Henry cos I think he's a super-duper incredible player though he's like playing for Arsenal. But then I reckoned that I'm not really equipped with the vocabulary which is essential for doing a sports presentation in French yet, and I oso dunno which aspects of Henry I should focus on. So yea, I'm sticking to Chanel. I mean as least we had a whole chapter dedicated to clothes in unité 7, so I could use the vocab from there.
Well, anyway, back to the subject of today. I don't think the above can cause me to have a headache. Argh, so why the headache??? The left side of my head just feels extremely heavy now...
I painted my dreams at
2:12 AM