/ jeudi, octobre 06, 2005
please switch to unicode before reading this entry...
A guy from the French Embassy dropped by our tutorial class to see how French classes are conducted in Singapore. As we all know, tutorial rooms for language classes in NUS are usually tiny, so we don't usually have spare chairs in class. But our class has 3 spare chairs, and one is occupied by my tutor's bag and stuff. So, there were only 2 chairs left. One of our tut mates came late and she sat on the empty chair nearest to the door. Which leaves us with exactly one seat for the embassy guy to sit on. Guess what?! that empty chair was right beside me! woah stressed sia...Every time the door opened [usually there'll be a few ppl who come late], I was there hoping that someone would sit on my right [where the empty seat was]. But they all sat on the chairs near the door...
So, that embassy guy sat beside me. Not at all difficult to guess right? haha...Btw, he was bald [the shaved kind, not the natural balding kind lar], like Barthez and Silvestre and whoever lar. He's young though, only 25 this year. Haha he has beaux yeux too. but then he's like a bit short...not that I'm tall or anything but haha yea he's just about the height of our tutor who's a female. Well his name is Thibault btw. Can't remember the full name cos it's like so long. 4 names in total if I dint see wrongly.
Anyway, at first my tutor partnered me with him for our dialogue practice. Woah that was the limit lar...I was terrified and probably my expression gave me away. Cos after that, the tutor said I and 2 other tut mates could practice as a threesome and the embassy guy would go around to interact with us. Luckily the tutor changed her mind lor. If not, I'll be like too scared to talk, even if I have things to talk about.
But anyway, in the end oso have to ask him questions [by applying le futur simple that we just learned during lecture]. So I ask him: "Où serez-vous dans 10 ans?". Then he confirmed what I asked by saying: "Où je serai?" woah then he was smiling as he answered: "Je ne sais pas. peut-être en France, à Singapour....peut-être en Irak..." Haha he looked not bad when smiling...but I don't go for bald guys. But cool ar...attached to the French Embassy at 25. that's young...
I painted my dreams at
6:48 AM