My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mercredi, novembre 09, 2005


    This semester, I've had the opportunity to do research on fashion for TWO presentations. I didn't realise doing research on fashion can be so exciting. Really. The fashion industry is such a colourful one. And looking up the websites of renowned haute couture labels such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Armani made me realise that doing research on fashion can be so fun. Rather than doing surveys and questionnaires for my projects, I've had the opportunity to browse the collections of so many fashion labels and one thing is I never realised there's so many new labels that can offer beautiful pieces as well. eg. Ermanno Scervino, who was our client for our JS2225 marketing project(we were supposed to be their consultants and offer them advice on whether they should enter the Japanese market and how they should so) and Perfect in Black, the brainchild of local designer Anthea Chan. Ok to be honest, I didn't even know this label existed. But having browsed through the webbie, I realise that les vĂȘtements noirs can be simple or dull-looking yet elegant and stunning at the same time. Last night, I was worrying about the comparison part of my french project presentation cos I thought there'll be nothing interesting about Singapore labels such that I can make comparisons with Chanel(the tutor gave us a rough format to follow and the conclusion part was a comparison of the french stuff we're talking about with something local). But hey, Perfect in Black pieces are actually quite nice.

    Anyway, I'm just glad that we did the topic "Upcoming Italian Fashion House" for our JS project and chose Chanel as the topic of my french presentation. Speaking of the french presentation, I must say the other topics done by my tutorial mates were interesting as well. We even got to try out at least like 4 of Christian Dior's perfumes in class, thanks to one tut mate who chose to present on Dior's perfume collection cos she works as a promoter at the Dior counter at the airport. She had like 4 or 5 bottles of perfume in all that she passed around lor. Haha we felt so pampered...I look forward to French 3!



    I painted my dreams at 2:36 AM