/ lundi, décembre 12, 2005
A fren asked on msn what I've been doing these days since the exams ended. Although I wasn't surprised that she asked that question, I felt that I didn't really have an answer to it. Maybe it's because I haven't really done anything exciting this holiday season. Maybe it's because I haven't done anything at all. Hmm I don't know why I feel so lazy this december, so much lazier than the decembers I've gone through before. I didn't remember feeling this lazy last december. Certainly not during the decembers before that because I always had things to do, like attend badminton training, hurhur. Maybe cos I didn't get to jalan raya with the 2/7 gang. Because of the exams. Like what else rite?
Told Trina and Huiyu that I've been putting myself on home quarantine lately. I can survive without going out of the house for 6 consecutive days. Also told them that today was the first time since the last day of exams that I took a bus. And guess how far I went? As far as Causeway Point, which is barely 2km from where I live. This must be one of the laziest periods I've ever experienced. Can't really find the exact reason, but I believe a lot of things contributed to this absolute laziness.
Among other things, the busy semester with 6 modules in total. Must have taken a toll on my physical and mental health.
Perhaps it was tuition, with 5 students in total, meaning I didn't really have a proper weekend to speak of.
Hari Raya, which happened throughout the exams must have also made me lazy to go out. Cos traveling around with exams to think about was definitely no fun. Even though exams may be over now, I just don't feel like doing anything but stay at home. Well, of cos if it's going out to meet old friends, I don't mind. But things like exercising, helping with household chores[apart from cooking, which isn't exactly a chore to me] and blogging, yes blogging....I feel too lazy to do these things.
Well, I've been pretty incoherent in this post, except that I make it clearly known that I'm currently lazy, hurhur.
Till the cycling outing then on wednesday. Hopefully that will unmask my un-laziness and then I'll start being active. Too bad I don't have much time cos come the new yr, I'll have to force myself to be unlazy, with the new semester and all. Ok, I better shut my trap and just be excited about wednesday.
I painted my dreams at
9:50 AM