/ jeudi, décembre 08, 2005
The last time man utd crashed out from the champions league in the group stage was 10 yrs ago. Just imagine that...since I started supporting this club back in the 1990s, I haven't seen them not reach the round of 16 of the champions league. So disappointing. Ok lar, they don't even know I actually exist in this world and that I'm one of their fans. But still....I'm sure legions of man utd fans were as disappointed as I were when they watched man utd crashing out after the final whistle this morning. Bottom of the group...
haiz, it's at times like this that I miss the man utd of old. the man utd with ryan giggs and david beckham on the flanks, good ole cole with yorke at the front and peter schmeichel guarding the goalmouth. Not forgetting the supersubs sheringham and solksjaer.
It's also at times like this that I don't care about the flair of cristiano ronaldo. Frankly, I don't like the fact that he always does his fancy steps and does some funny juggling instead of just passing it effectively to the next player. He's one of the weirdest players I've ever seen lar.
I can only hope they'll buck up soon. After all, my words can't even reach them, so I can only sit here quietly and hope for the best.
I painted my dreams at
7:21 AM