My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / jeudi, décembre 01, 2005


    i'm surely one of the last to declare my freedom. but anyhow, i'm gg to say it. woohoo! it's finally over. the last paper was quite a shocker in that it doesn't even look like a level 3000 paper. so factual! like sc1101e exam lor....my fren euwen and i left the room laughing...it was so factual and heavily based on like 1 single topic [european monetary union!!!]....that haha I'll prolly get lucky marks or just get a mediocre grade for eu3214. never thought my first level 3000 paper would turn out like that....the essay part...was quite straightforward and the MCQs were alright. hope those sections can pull me up. it's just the short ans qns and fill-in-the-blank[FITB] type qns...anyway believe it or not, the 2 essays that I wrote will only make up 20 marks out of the whole paper....the short ans qns and FITB qns took up almost the rest of the marks lor...and I left some blanks...toink...



    I painted my dreams at 4:29 AM