My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / jeudi, décembre 29, 2005


    It's now 11.50pm on my comp clock and a moment ago I wanted to check on my bidding when this happened:


    Sorry!

    We apologise that the server was unable to process your request at this time. This could be due to urgent restart or other technical issues. Whilst we rectify the situation, please bear with us and try again later.


    If you need immediate assistance, please contact your IT support staff, or NUS IT Care at 6516 2080 or send an email to ITCare@nus.edu.sg.


    Web/Application Server Admin
    Computer Centre


    I hope this is not a start to the whole crap all over again. I wanna monitor my bidding!


    11.57pm: could log in already. just hope this won't happen tmr!



    I painted my dreams at 7:49 AM