My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / vendredi, mars 03, 2006


    Met jia dai at the beginning of this week while waiting for ying ling at the AS6 corridor. She asked how I was. And I just said "OK lor". I realise that "Ok lor" thingy means I'm just looking at the general trend. Argh it reminds me of reading graphs in those days when we had to do econs. The particularities underneath that general trend, the fluctuations, I never talk about that when my friends ask how I am. Well, of cos I'm back to doing 5 modules, the usual workload, but I feel as busy as last semester. And this semester, no modules taken with close friends. No bitching about sch and group projects with trina. No lunches with any of the 3302 girls. It's practically just the lonely me in the whole wide world of NUS. Alienation. Alienated. Alien.



    I painted my dreams at 7:10 PM