My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / lundi, janvier 09, 2006


    I think the sc2101 lecture spoiled my first day in school. It was so boring lar. How do I know it's boring? Becos I slept, for a good part of the hour in between the first 10mins or so and the last 10 minutes. I have never slept in a sociology lecture before lor for goodness' sake. Ironically, the sc3101 lecture held at an early hour of 8am was entertaining, entertaining enough to keep me going and even laughing at some moments. I ain't sure if this has to do with having your modules lectured by people who come from the North, specifically the North that isn't Europe, Russia nor China. Go figure which North I'm talking about. They just have this bad intonation skills or whatever u call that, so much so that even the mic working at 'full blast' can't help. To think they are considered to be the most powerful nation in the world. Ker-rap I tell you.



    I painted my dreams at 8:16 PM