My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / jeudi, janvier 05, 2006


    I figured I should give credit to eunice and joan for their patience in uploading the many photos I've used in my 'pictorial'. Also, credit should go to ArcSoft PhotoImpression for doing wonders to the photos. Oh yea, and all the superstars who starred in the pictorial. You all know who you are and how important you all are to me. Anyway, I just found the exact meaning of 'pictorial', courtesy of dictionary.com:

    pictorial
    n.
    a periodical (magazine or newspaper) containing many pictures
    Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University


    I guess that's a sign of many more picture stories to come. And that we gals can meet up soon, even though it may not be very soon. hehe. Yep, that's about all. Good day everyone.



    I painted my dreams at 9:39 PM