My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mercredi, janvier 25, 2006


    Later parts of the historiography will have to wait. Now, I'd just like to gloss over the past week and see which snippets of it are worth blogging about.

    Friday, 20 January: Had my first proper EU2221 lecture. Nothing much to say about the content of the lecture, but the manner of speech of the lecturer is a bit boring perhaps? I'm hard to please I know, but hey he was like groaning ok. the pace slow. makes it conducive to sleeping activity. or inactivity. whatever the crap is.

    Sunday, 22 January: My cousin got married. Yes, another cousin. She's just one year older than me. Oh well, 22 is not that young lar, as in if u have a stable income by your own standards and u've met the love of your live and you wanna settle down with him, nothing can stop it lar. But haha, it's kinda overwhelming to see your generation of cousins all getting married one by one. This doesn't mean I don't like to go to weddings ok. I like to do so, especially where there's nice food, altho I won't know till I eat it. Anyway, those cousins who are old, some of them already twice my age, I don't really care if they just had another baby or what. But those from my generation, yeah man, even their getting married is overwhelming for me. I'm not like actually dying to marry or what lar, but haha I do hope I get to that stage eventually. Kinda a new life altogether I suppose. hehe...

    Monday - Wednesday, 23 - 25 January: Had my first round of tutorials for 3 modules. One was stressful, one was abit too relaxed for me, the last one fun. Haha I'm never satisfied lar.

    SC3205 tutorial was so stressful that I kept mum apart from one or 2 comments I made during the small group discussion. Becos almost everyone who spoke for the whole class to hear were like so power in expressing their thoughts, it kinda made me stay quiet. Then there came a point during which the tutor summed up what the other people were trying to say. It was exactly what I had written in the IVLE forum post. But shit lar, I just felt too lazy to actually stress upon those points again since I've already written at length about them in the forum. Too lazy to even try to assert my own intelligence, that bit of intelligence that I have. That's how lazy I can be.

    SC3101 tutorial was the relaxed one, but I actually made a few points. Well that's becos the examples the tutor was asking for were things that didn't need much thinking before expressing them to the class. Or maybe I just talked without thinking. haha...

    LAF3201 tutorial was fun, cos I've got a new tutor, a new partner to work with for the first oral test, and an interesting tutorial format! Since French 1, I've had different lecturers and tutors and somehow I think it helps. Seeing the same lecturer/tutor over and over again kinda conditions you to listen to only one kind of speech/accent or whatever you call it. And it'll be boring to be stuck with just one lecturer for your whole french life in NUS. I look forward to more french in my life. La langue, pas les Français. pas encore. peut-être jamais. hurhur.

    C'est tout. A bientôt!



    I painted my dreams at 4:34 AM