/ samedi, avril 08, 2006

Colourful version. Cos I think French classes are always full of laughter. Except those test days and getting-back-the-test-papers days. But even on these not-so-good days, our lecturer Sylvie has a way of making us laugh again. C'est incroyable!
Monochrome version. Edited the 2nd photo for fun. Monochrome quite cool actually. Makes the picture set in stone forever, i think. Oh btw, my lil bro just had a look at the pic and asked why I dun look human. Wat da hell...should haf taken out the specs.
Ok that's not the end. Friday was not only last-french-lecture day, it was also hand-in-the-sc2101-assignment day. So, after class, I went to AS7 to print my stuff. Spent like almost 5 bucks printing the assignment cos like got a lot of coloured pages. Anyway, that's not the worse thing. Just read this copy of the email I sent to my tutor:
Dear Dr Safman,
I would like to apologise for the blank part in Section number 3 of my assignment. I had my assignment printed in school and I had checked whether there were any missing pages. However, due to my carelessness, I have forgotten to write down the manual calculation for the standard deviation, task number 3 of the assignment. To be honest, I had only realised that that part of my assignment was blank when I was keying in my PIN number while paying a bill, about 2 hours after I had placed my work into your pigeonhole. As such, I have included the scanned version of my manual working and I hope you could take this into consideration for task number 3. However, I am prepared to suffer any penalty on the grade for this assignment because of this mistake. Still, if you are willing to accept this scanned version of my calculation, I will be very greatful. Lastly, please indicate whether you require me to submit another hard copy of my assignment, with this section filled in. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Rozana Mohamed
My first time screwing up so bad for an assignment. Maths just destroys me lar seriously. Didn't help that there were so many cases to count. Had to write down the manual working for the s.d. for 25 men. took up almost one pg lor. Luckily, she was kind enough not to chide me in her reply.
Dear Rozana,
I have printed out your scanned calculation and will attach it to your assignment. Thank you for catching this mistake and attending to it so promptly.
Have a good weekend,
--RS
I shall not make this mistake ever again. So embarrassing. We'r supposed to feel gd on fridays, aren't we? This one sc2101 assignment sure killed my good memories of fridays. And I was supposed to jump in joy summore cos that was the last assignment for me to hand in. Next wednesday shall end on a better note, even if I have a french debate early in the morning. Really, there aren't many things worse than maths.
I painted my dreams at
8:23 PM