My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / samedi, avril 01, 2006


    Since Eunice asked what the poem meant, I'll put the translation here. But really, it sounds much nicer and more logical in french cos I tried to make some sort of rhythm and to make some of the words rhyme. And I did a literal translation so it sounds quite weird in english. But Eunice, this is for u:


    So much of the Sun


    The sun which is near
    Which burns us
    When it is too near.


    The sun which is bright
    Especially in summer
    When we go to the beach.


    The sun which we all love
    But which we all deteste
    When it shows its real force.


    The sun which is a star
    Like other stars
    That we see in the sky.


    The sun is a friend of the moon
    And the trees and the flowers
    For it shines always.


    The sun which is (golden) yellow
    A big (golden) yellow ball
    Which give us the tan.


    The sun which rises in the morning
    Which sleeps through the night
    Like boys and girls.


    So much of the sun
    It’s making me crazy
    If you want more
    Meet me after class.



    I painted my dreams at 1:58 AM