/ dimanche, juin 11, 2006
I want to blog about what happened this week but the body is not cooperating. Bad headache since I got home at around 5.30pm. So, just several random rants or thoughts:
- This week has been very happening, but ugh it's not ending on a good note with this bobbing headache.
- I hate going through a Cold War at home but no, I'm not giving in as yet. I'm older but that doesn't mean I need to give in all the time.
- I need to start exercising. Haha I say this all the time.
- It has been cold the whole of the week. And it's supposed to be summer. The earth is sick, yet we are having more factories and cars.
- I feel that I'm becoming more and more sensitive.
- Final year already this august, hope everything will be well, but I'm still unsure of what lies ahead upon graduation. And I dunno where, when and how to start thinking about it.
-To Eunice: How do we get the photos from you? I don't see them in our common gmail inbox.
Ok that's quite enough for now, or...

everything will be a blur. Going cross-eyed already and eyes are so itchy.

Do I look sleepy enough in there? Well, this was taken on Tuesday at an ungodly hour of 4.30am. Went for night cycling that night but hey, that's another story.
And till this headache goes away, I won't be blogging. It feels quite serious. Maybe too much food these 2 days.
I'll go lie down now.
I painted my dreams at
8:59 AM