My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mardi, juin 06, 2006


    Just in case you girls see this before checking your emails...

    hey girls,

    Sorry this has to come so close to our planned outing on sat 10 june. In my bid to get the most no of us present for the buffet lunch, I will have to reorganise it to another date cos zihui can't make it this sat due to a camp. Hence, I am postponing the meeting by one week to sat, 17 june. Same time same place.

    Time: 12 pm
    Place: Pasir Ris MRT

    I hope those of us who have been waiting excitedly for our supposed 10 june won't be angry with me. Go get angry with zihui! Ok kidding, I really want all of us to be there so yep I hope we can all be there this time (except Joan, she's forgiven). Hope u all haven't had plans for sat 17 june. I'm praying hard. And jia dai, tho u said u can't make it on sats, I hope 17 june could be an exception. But if it's really hard, its ok.

    Anyway, another outing shall be organised when Joan gets back. Then, I hope ALL of us can be there.

    Btw, please reply me asap cos only then can we haf the verdict, whether to postpone and have zihui with us, or keep it to 10 june and have ourselves missing zihui more and more.

    Keeping the hopes high,

    Rozie



    I painted my dreams at 3:47 AM