for the free, bored, and sickI dunno why I always feel like doing these memes when I see them on Joan's blog, haha. So I'm here, even with a headache...
1) How old do you wish you were?
16, when things were glorious with that nat champs trophy as a captain.2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home, watching CNA.3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Say "shit!"; bang the machine and the coin slot in the hope that the coins will come out.4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Quite. But I have my evil days.5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I won't have to get a tattoo.6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French, plus other Latin languages, and Arabic. Now that's a lot to learn beyond my current French.7) Do you know your neighbours?
Guess so. I have taught 1 and am teaching another so I kinda know them. But my knowledge of neighbours at my current area is far worse than at my old house in Bedok. I guess I'm kinda a hermit here in Marsiling.8) What do you consider a vacation?
A trip far from home that allows me to forget about work and home.9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope.10) Would you move for the person you love?
Move where? before/after marriage? It depends on a variety of factors.11) Are you touchy feely?
Nope. But I know of people who are and I tend to remember their faces forever.12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
I believe anything can happen with the Almighty's grace.13) Dream job?
Anything that sends me travelling around the world, excluding air-stewardess, haha.14) Favorite channel(s)?
I don't watch much TV and I look out for nice shows to watch, regardless of the channel.15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
Home. I spend less money, or more accurately, none at all, when I'm at home.16) Showers or Baths?
If the difference lies in the duration, I'd have no preference. If the difference lies in the nature of the equipment used to clean myself, I'd still have no preference I believe.17) Do you paint your nails?
Nope.18) Do you trust people easily?
Yes, except if they are sales people.19) What are your phobias?
Quite a long and ever-changing list to say the truth. And for now, I'd like to keep it to myself.21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yep, the old ones. I thought sharing that journal with Trina was fun. Anyway, I stopped writing in traditional journals ever since I got a blog. But I like to read the old ones sometimes.22) Where would you rather be right now?
In Germany, to tell the England team to start scoring more goals.23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Being in the arms of the one I love.24) Heavy or light sleeper?
H during the vacation, L during the term.25) Are you paranoid?
Forever, but something in me always tries to tell me that things won't turn out that bad.26) Are you impatient?
Sometimes.27) Who can you relate to?
To relate to someone totally is quite difficult I think.28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I think it's interesting, but why the hype about interracial couples? What makes us think that everything is as pure as when Man first lived on Earth? "Inter-marrying", if that's the correct term to use, has been going on for millennia. Many of us won't be here without these supposed interracial marriages.29) Have you been burnt by love?
No, and I wouldn't want that to happen.30) What’s your favorite pick-up line?
Not much experience with this lar.31) What’s your main ring tone on your mobile?
The pre-installed coconut tune from Nokia.32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Teaching my last bro about starting a blog.33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
It was Trina asking me who we were sending off when we met some person at the airport.34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My own lar.35) What color shirt are you wearing?
White base with green sleeves. No prizes for guessing which shirt it is.36) Most recent movie you watched?
None at the cinema recently. If on my desktop, it's Memoirs of a Geisha. I thought Zhang Ziyi looked weird with her hair fully combed back for a bun.37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Clothes, just that. I don't even have my phone around all the time.38) What color are your bed sheets?
Blue.39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None on me. $2 in the wallet. I am so poor.40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Anything but the ribs.41) What’s your favorite town/city?
I'm not well-travelled yet, so ask me in 10 or 20 yrs' time.42) I can’t wait till:
the next tuition pay. Stop going for holidays lar seriously. It should be my turn now.43) Who got you to join LJ?
Nobody. I'm on Blogger.44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Home-cooked Mee Sup. Basically noodles with soup containing veggie, fishballs and mushrooms. Very delicious.45) How tall are you barefoot?
1.54m48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Nothing. But if I'm thirsty, I'll go for plain water.49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Someone would have to tell what that is, then I'll start thinking it's my weapon.56) Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Singapore, hurhur. Or in the words of that bald, blue-eyed guy from the French embassy, "Je ne sais pas".57) Last thing you ate?
Rice with lauk lemak ikan sepat and sambal tumis telur.58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.59) Last thing that made you laugh?
Some weird antic of a footballer. Oh yea it's Cristiano Ronaldo with the weird sleeves in the first half of the Angola game.60) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
That kick in the abdomen by my brother many years ago. During my badminton life, I was pretty much injury-free so that was fantastic.61) Does someone have a crush on you?
You find the answer for me and tell me k? I definitely would wanna know the answer to this question.62) What’s your favorite candy?
Anything goes lar, excluding black hacks.63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
What a question to end this meme. Waiting for me to die or what? Well, we don't play songs at funerals, so just say a prayer for me and I'll be thankful.
I painted my dreams at
2:07 AM