/ vendredi, juin 16, 2006
SG Idol CommentaryThis shall not be too long cos all I wanna talk about today is how this season of SG Idol has turned into some kind of a joke as the weeks go by. I thought the first week was still ok, as in I was expecting better things to come in the coming weeks. Then it went downhill in the second week, and really if the 2 girls who made it didn't make it, I dunno who else should have gone through. This week's guys...even worse. And for once in many blue moons I agree with what Ken Lim said, about this week's performances being "pretty amateurish". Just that I thought 'pretty' was an understatement. That Primero guy...he sang really badly lar, it's a shame to his name.
Actually, it still feels like watching the auditions. If this was American Idol, I think everyone
dah kena cincang-cincang(literally 'chopped up into pieces') by Simon Cowell. For now, it's still sieving out the worst rather than harnessing the best, if you get the idea. I just hope the 2nd batch of girls will prove us wrong next week. But even if they don't, I still have my world cup to watch till early July, hurhur.
I painted my dreams at
12:13 AM