My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / jeudi, août 30, 2007


    I am in a dilemma right now.

    The situation I'm in gets more and more grave as days go by.

    I don't think anyone in this whole wide world can truly understand what I'm going through right now.

    I may put on a brave front and smile but inside I'm really messed up.

    Even putting myself to sleep is difficult nowadays because I keep thinking and worrying about the next day, while trying to convince myself that my turn will come soon.

    It is just a matter of time.

    It is at this times that I really hope that time will pass faster, so that I can fast forward to the day when everything starts getting bright and cheery.

    Or should it pass slower, so that I won't feel so bad being in this situation cos it's still not tomorrow yet?

    I don't really know.

    All I know is that I need a job soon.

    Really really soon.



    I painted my dreams at 11:20 AM