My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / vendredi, novembre 10, 2006


    I feel like laughing at myself. I've been very silly lately. No wait, I think it's worse. I'm silly, clumsy and stupid all rolled into one. Ok now I'm like trying to find fault with myself, as if I ain't occupied enough with all the revision to do for the exams.

    Why am I such a comedy? How did I become a laughing stock to myself? How did I become such a complicated one?

    I was watching a part of My Tutor Friend on Youtube [I'm getting drowned by the K-wave lar seriously], when I saw this word 'contraindication' somewhere in the subtitles. I was thinking: cannot be. How can they have such a medical term on a romantic comedy such as My Tutor Friend? Moreover, it was the name of some CK cologne. How the hell did CK think of such a name for its cologne?

    Feeling unsettled, I paused the video and replayed that part. What's there in the subtitles was contradiction [which is a still a weird name for perfume lar], not contraindication.

    This is all complementary medicine's fault. All that TCM, aromatherapy and homeopathy shit[wait...b4 any comple med diehards come and shoot me in the head, I better say I haf nothing against these therapies. It's just the thought of having to study these stuff for tests and exams that irks me]...

    Why am I so incoherent today?

    Seriously, I feel like a clown, how ironic that might sound. [haha it rhymes...and yes I'm laughing at myself]

    Before anyone sends me to IMH, I better get lost from here.

    Thats it. Ciaoz...



    I painted my dreams at 7:35 AM