/ mercredi, septembre 06, 2006
Tant de justeJust over 2 weeks of no posts and my tagboard's been spammed. What nonsense...
Just dun feel like blogging regularly lately. Though I think I've enjoyed some parts of the past few weeks. And I feel that everyday, there's really something new to learn. Which is supposed to be good I think.
Just don't wanna be a teacher. My cousin tried to talk me into teaching during the family gathering last weekend. She's into her 10th year in this profession btw. And yes, not only the cousin, what more with the new big package for teachers. Haha but no, I'll not go into teaching. I don't mind doing research for MOE, to base myself at the HQ, but NO, not teaching. Actually the last time I visited my aunt(after she went for her heart op), my uncle said maybe I could be a curator. Then he went on to talk about old Islamic texts which were translated into other languages, including European languages. I'm so into language nowadays that I'm actually thinking about being a curator. Putting old artefacts together, letting people know about the times gone by...that would be quite an experience. Oh well, I'm still thinking about what to do after graduation.
Just wanna a job that brings me to many places, allowing me to learn about other cultures and giving me satisfaction. An anthropologist maybe? Hmm...Maybe I'll join the civil service after all, cos of the extensive benefits they offer.
Just dun teach can oredi...
I painted my dreams at
8:36 AM