My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / lundi, juillet 17, 2006


    Pardon the randomness...

    - I have been finding it hard to get to sleep these few days. And I'm not even talking about trying to sleep at 12am, cos I tried it last week so that I could wake up early the next morning for tuition, but failed. The past few days, I can't even get to sleep at 3am. I feel super irritated because I know my body and mind want to sleep, but something just prevents me from sleeping. I recite the doa tidur, I toss and turn, toss and turn, the clock shows 1 hour has passed, but I'm still awake. I sure hope I can get to sleep comfortably and early tonight, cos I need to wake up early tomorrow for tuition again.

    - I have been having weird dreams. Those suddenly-start-and-suddenly-stop dreams. Some scenes would appear very vivid and then suddenly, 'poof!', when I wake up nothing comes to mind. Also a cause for irritation.

    - I think I worry too much all the time. In the end, things usually turn out ok, or even much better than expected, but I dunno why I keep worrying over all the small things.

    - I think Man Utd should buy 1 or 2 star players. I dunno who they should buy but just go and buy lar. Actually I'm one who prefers old things, as in old times and memories, but well, I think Man Utd needs a new look. If players wanna go, just let them go. And if their departure provides you with money to buy other good players, why not?

    - I seriously think NUS is offering a too limited range of courses. I chatted with my student after tuition and asked about her plans after the O-levels. Took a look at the range of poly courses...definitely more interesting than uni. Ok maybe you'll say 'but that's poly'. Then I looked at other respectable universities around the globe...courses also more wide-ranging than what I have in my own school. I know it's a bit useless to say something like that in the final year of my study. But dunno lar, just felt like even if I have my degree, I don't feel like I know enough things about my immediate surroundings, much less about the world out there. There are just too many things that can't be taught in the classroom.

    I shall go and try to sleep now (12.42am). Once again, forgive the randomness...



    I painted my dreams at 9:12 AM