My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / lundi, juin 26, 2006


    moment of truth

    On thursday, while I was at tiffany's birthday party, my dinner kept getting interrupted by incessant calls from the lil sis. She kept asking me where I was and what time I'd be leaving. The way it sounded like, I thought my mum was the one instructing her to call me once in every 15 mins or sth to make sure I was alive out there and going to return home safe and sound. Oh well, sometimes I don't feel I'm 21, cos everyone is so worried about me everytime I stay out at night. And it's not as if I don't go home lar. Anyway, that's not the issue at hand, cos what we wanna know is what made my lil sis call me non-stop. I think she called every 10 mins or even more frequent. It didn't help that I had good food in front of me waiting to be savoured, hurhur. Trina thought my lil sis missed me. And that started a whole conversation about how my sister is treated in the house. Whether I spend a lot of time with her, whether she's very manja and stuff. Ok, so perhaps she missed me cos other than my mum, I'm the one who spends the most time with her at home. What more with the holidays on for me now. I just laughed it off when trina said my sis missed me, but hey I actually thought it might be true, however remote the chances.

    Then, the youngest brother told me what really happened.

    My sis was left alone while my bro and mum were doing their prayers together. The rest of the family weren't home.

    Kids, being all curious and what not, would wander around the home and look for things to discover when people are not looking. They see this as their first step towards independence, or so I say. Or rather, so I read.

    So what did my sis do in my mum's and bro's absence?

    She went to the telephone and tried to dial my no. She got through. And apparently she did this over and over again while my mum wasn't looking even when they finished her prayers.

    I only got to speak to my mum after her fifth call, if I'm not wrong. And I didn't exactly ask why my lil sis kept calling cos well, I was blank at that time. Haha when I'm out, I don't usually think of home until the folks start calling me.

    But at home I found out the truth.

    So there you go, she didn't miss me (*sobz*). She's just being the curious lil girl she's always been.



    I painted my dreams at 9:56 AM