You can try and lie to yourself but you can never lie to your mum.
When you sneeze every other minute and cough every other 5 minutes, she knows what's wrong with you.
When you tell her you've got 2 birthday parties to attend with just one day in between, she also knows what's wrong with you.
She thinks it's crazy to go for parties when you are sick.
Argh, of all weeks, why this week? Ying Ling says it's probably due to my late night stay-ups to watch the world cup. Which may be true cos my bio clock has turned completely haywire since the tournament started. But can it be because my lil sis passed me the bug?
Argh, I just want this to be over asap. One party tonight, another party this thurs(which I just knew abt last night when Trina told me).
I need to drink lots more water.
I painted my dreams at
7:51 PM